April 19, 2017
We are continuously developing new functionalities and fixing things that weren’t supposed to be broken. Some bigger functionalities will be featured in a separate blog post. This post is purely a summary of all the changes that may affect you and make your day with Lily even better.
In this blog we’ll write down all the changes we’ve made to make Lily great. Be sure to check out regularly and find out what’s new!
August 2, 2017
Time for a new Lily update! This latest update affects a lot of different Lily elements in an effort to improve the interface so we think it deserves its own blog post. As always, be sure to keep an eye on our Lily updates blog post for all the current Lily updates.
History is in the past
As you and your team interact with Lily, you may have noticed mentions of a “timeline,” “history list” or “communication history”. Following feedback we received regarding how crowded the timeline was, we decided the best course of action was to make a simple and more streamlined version of the user interface. This will be called the activity stream. This name change is intentional: we want to convey that this area of Lily is more than just a list of past events, but rather the central hub of Lily where all the activities take place.
Activity stream is the future
The new activity stream features an improved interface. Some elements were moved or removed in order to make it easy to find the information you need. This new activity stream will still display the emails, cases, notes, and deals, but in a sleeker way that lets you find what you need quickly. This will also make way for new features to be added in the future.
So what exactly has changed?
- There is now one stream for all interactions instead of separate elements.
- The call/note/meetup icons were taken away to make things simpler and to make way for future features.
- In account or contact view, you can no longer add notes to cases or deals. We noticed users didn’t use this feature.
- When looking at the case or deal, the status is now under the title so that it doesn’t look like part of the title.
- The date of an interaction was moved from the right side to the activity stream in between each activity to create a better sense of activities happening in real time.
- An icon next to the case title allows you to change the priority.
Enjoy the improved interface complete with new activity stream
Take the new activity stream for a test drive. If you haven’t signed up for the Lily beta yet, you can do it here. Let us know if you have any questions, are missing something, or want to let us know what you think of the new feature. You can do that by leaving a comment here, sending us a message through the Lily chat, or tweeting us @SayHelloLily.
April 4, 2017
She is finally here! The Personal Assistant for companies who <3 their customers. Lily is her name and you’ll finally be able to meet her on the 18th & 19th of May in Amsterdam.
Lily creates a genuine relationship in every step of your customer’s journey automagically.
- From the first experience on your website
- to the Deal that is automagically created
- to the perfect quote you send which can be signed online
- to the cases that you handle for your customers which are automagically shown when your company is called.
Never forget a prospect or customer ever again. Let your teams work together to gain and keep happy customers.
Sign up now to get your beta at TNW Conference and search for the Lily shirts on May 18th & 19th.